Class Charts Behaviour software:
Class Charts monitors our pupils behaviour throughout the day, giving data rich information on positive and negative behaviour.
Both parents and pupils can monitor a pupils behaviour online. (codes for your child/ward can be obtained from your child/wards' centre).
This is a great tool for us to reward good behaviour and implement different strategies to pupils behaviour.
To log in : First click the logo below, then for parents click the parent link, for pupils click the pupil link.
The Schudio app informs you of any announcements, news articles, and upcoming events on the website.
When you register, choose Enterprise Learning Alliance.
You will then have access to the school website, plus lots of other information.
Parents – How to Use the Schudio App
- Download the Schudio App – go to the App Store and search for ‘schudio’
- Install the App
- Allow the school to send push notifications
- Open the App and click ‘Create Account’
- Enter your details and continue
- Select your school – you will see a list of schools based on your location, select the school you are interested to hear more about. If your school isn’t listed please speak to your school.
Click the logo below to take you to the itunes app.
Click logo below for Android Version from Google Playstore: